My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Monday, July 6, 2009

Today is Day 1


We started a new Bible Study today! It is a Summer First Place Bible study called Healthy Summer Living. It is a 6 week study. Complete with recipes, memory verses, and everything you need to get in shape physically, spiritually, and emotionally for the summer.

I am so excited. This will be a good time to get into the swing of things by working out, and having a good time doing it. I know I have a few weeks to lose a little weight before my dreaded 10 year reunion...oh I don't want to go, and I especially don't want to go fat! See included before picture! YIKES!

The summer has flown by and we only have a few weeks left until school starts. I would like to be down 15 lbs by the beginning of school.

We have a private blog to track our progress....so I will probably only be blogging milestones here, but I may double post if I come across something super inspiring. Pray for me!