My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Monday, July 6, 2009

Today is Day 1


We started a new Bible Study today! It is a Summer First Place Bible study called Healthy Summer Living. It is a 6 week study. Complete with recipes, memory verses, and everything you need to get in shape physically, spiritually, and emotionally for the summer.

I am so excited. This will be a good time to get into the swing of things by working out, and having a good time doing it. I know I have a few weeks to lose a little weight before my dreaded 10 year reunion...oh I don't want to go, and I especially don't want to go fat! See included before picture! YIKES!

The summer has flown by and we only have a few weeks left until school starts. I would like to be down 15 lbs by the beginning of school.

We have a private blog to track our progress....so I will probably only be blogging milestones here, but I may double post if I come across something super inspiring. Pray for me!

1 comment: