My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just call me Martha!






I am so proud of myself.

I crafted some really cute stuff my my new niece and nephew who will be coming late this fall! We had the shower this weekend and it was a blast!

I wanted to make sure that the gifts were unique, two of a kind...he he... and memorable. So...I made them crosses with their names on them, an adorable tub for their toys (thanks to my sister for the idea...she made one for Cori), and had onesies embroidered one in pink and one in blue that say "i'm a miracle".

I have also been collecting some books for a while, especially the beautiful Twelve Gifts of the Birth, in Spanish.

Included in the toy tub were also two OSU pacifiers, and a shadow box with a very touching poem Twin Hearts. My very crafty sister Amy did help me with the shadow box tho.

It was so much fun being able to make stuff!

Cori also got the twins a little Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. She said they can sleep with them. Now we just wait patiently for the twins to come...and we certainly won't rush them.

No comments: