My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Friday, November 6, 2009

Been a while

So it has been a month since I blogged. I don't have much to write about. Not that nothing is happening--maybe it is because too much is happening and I can't sort it all out into words.

We haven't had a weekend home in months...literally. Football keeps us busy and now it is over for Justin and almost over for OSU. Thank God. October also had pumpkin patch visits (two for Cori and Justin), hayrides, carriage rides, Trick-or-Treating, a sick day home with a fevery kiddo, several football games--Justin's and OSU, and NO time at home to clean my house.

Please don't come over. I won't let you in the door.

But this weekend that will change. We will be at home, with a tv game in the afternoon, and the whole weekend to scrub and clean. Can you tell I am excited? I started last night by cleaning out my bathroom drawer and underneath my bathroom sink.

I should have taken before and after pictures. You would be amazed.