My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Monday, October 5, 2009

October


The best month of the year.

I love everything about fall.

I love the weather. I love the leaves changing colors. I love football being in full swing.

I love the food. I love apples, and pumpkins, and the breads that go with them. I love caramel apples, and candy corn. I love soup. I love Sunday roast. I love fall!

I am not really into Halloween, so that isn't really the highlight of the month for me.

I love Homecoming. I love the Walk-Around. I love the best homecoming celebration in the nation. I love Fall Break.

I love the pumpkin patch. I love hayrides. I love cool autumn nights.

I love fall and I love October.

1 comment:

MMM said...

I love fall too!