My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Bathroom Scale--Part 2

I am writing this to let you know that I would like to clear the air between us. It seems that since my last weigh in, I said wrote some things that may not have been very nice about you. I just want to take the time to formally apologize. I know that it must have been very hurtful to hear read. I am sorry.

So, I understand why you--in turn--decided to retaliate by adding another pound to my weigh in on Monday. I have to admit...at first I was really upset. You obviously knew that it hurt the first time, and you still added that extra pound. It was spiteful to say the least. It has taken me a few days to get over it, but I do want you to know that I forgive you.

Now that we have cleared that up you can start moving in the right direction!

Thanks you for your understanding and forgiveness,

Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post, like always you are a funny funny girl.