My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today's Meals

I am still feeling pretty tired, and trying to push fluids.  My throat is not as sore today so that is good.  Still kind of emotional...I am just feeling a little down, but that could be from being sick so I am hoping things will get back on track soon.
 
Last night I was able to relax, read a Christian magazine, and spend lots of time doing my Bible Study (I am almost caught up), and I am going forward with the Love Dare.  I am on day two.  Pretty excited about it.  I think I might blog about that in this blog too.  My relationship with my husband and my weight loss could go hand in hand....at least the emotional eating thing would be contained a little when everything is smooth with us.
 
Breakfast:
1 cup Cinnamon Life cereal
1/2 cup FF milk
2 cups coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer
 
Lunch:
1 oz cheese
10 pretzels
ham/ff cheese sandwich
1/2 cup applesauce
 
Dinner:
will be 2 or 3 slices of canadian bacon pizza
mixed veggies
apple

 

 

 

No comments: