My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fireproof

We finally saw Fireproof. It took us nearly a week to find time to watch it, but we did and it is AMAZING. It is something that can be impacting on your marriage, no matter what state your marriage is in. We were very moved and impressed. We will be purchasing the movie, not only to own it and watch it when we need the spiritual kick-in-the-pants it offers, but also to support the movie makers. We need more movies like this in the main stream media. We need more stories of Biblical restoration. We need more talk of salvation and hope and peace.

I think that "during times like these"--where things are difficult--people are looking for something to turn to, and we need to be offering them Jesus. We need to be making sure our lives and our marriages reflect Godly values and principles. We need to make sure that we are showing and sharing Christ and not just living our lives trying to get by just like everyone else.

And, more on the Love Dare. I kind of misplaced the book--but will find it and do it, but now my cover is kind of blown since he saw the movie with me. I don't think he put two and two together yet tho! But, I bet he will now.

1 comment:

SoBella Creations said...

I haven't seen the movie. But, I did read about it in our church bulletin.