My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, how crafty am I???

Anything that has a surface that is easily adhesive I think I am going to modge podge it. Seriously. I am looking around my desk trying to figure out which picture frames can be modge podged easily.

I am getting obesessed. I went to bed at 9:00 last night when I put Cori down, but not before I had time to modge podge a frame that I have had since the wedding, sitting on my desk at work all these years-- well, really only three, but it feels like longer. I thought to myself...that frame could be black and white to fit my "theme" in my cubical. I even walked with my family to Hobby Lobby (or Hobby Hobby as Cori calls it) for the sake of "exercise" but really I wanted scrapbook paper that I could glue on something.

I know that it is merely elmers glue in a wide mouth jar that the crafters sell for $7. I know it is ridiculous to try to figure out the adhesive-bility of every object that I see. I know that I am the least crafty person that I know, but everything in my body screams for me be crafty lately.

What happened to me? Did my one weekend at Affair of the Heart change me? Am I now a crafty, Martha Stewart-like mom??? I guess something had to happen because my husband sees these women who craft or scrapbook and asks me why I don't. Now I do!!

If you come over to my house, and my HD tv is modge podged, please hide the evidence before my husband comes home and we can just tell him we were robbed.

1 comment:

SoBella Creations said...

Everyone loves Modge Podge!