My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Sunday, February 8, 2009

if I can make it, you can make it


Look what I made for my office. Well, I say office, but I really mean cubicle. I am changing my "theme" to black and white and red. on the inspiration of Affair of the Heart this weekend, I made my very own memory board.
I am very impressed with myself! My mother in law told me how to do it, but I did it all by my very own self. I thought I had a frame that I could frame this with, but it is the wrong size so it will be unframed for now, but I plan to get a beautiful silver frame. I need to take a detail picture of the buttons. They are really pretty.
Can you tell I am proud of myself? My husband is too. He always wanted me to be crafty. I guess I was and just never knew it.

No comments: