My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Friday, October 24, 2008

I am Losing It

This will either be a blog of me losing my mind, or of me losing the 50 or so pounds I have put on since my first year of college. I know that I can do it. I am not putting it off any longer. I am going to get fit!

I start PT on Monday for my shoulder/neck/back pain. Hopefully I can get some pain relief and the heachaches will go away and I will feel better.

I have been wearing a pedometer for the month of October and participating in Walktober with the hospital, but I must admit I haven't been very good about trying to increase my steps and walk more. Stuff keeps getting in the way, but NO MORE EXCUSES!

I am going to get out there and walk/run/work my butt off. Literally.

The picture was taken in July. I was 182 lbs. This is the only full body picture I can find. I am always the one taking pictures so I am not usually in them. The shirt I am wearing in the pic is an xtra large and the pants are size 16.

My weight today is 177--so I have already lost 5 lbs.



No comments: