My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday October 28th

Today's Meals:
Breakfast:
Blueberry fruit bar: 3 pts
coffee: 2 pts
Total: 5 pts
 
Lunch:
Salad with ranch: 5 pts
cottage cheese: 2 pts
toubuli: 2 pts
soup 2 pts
Total 11 pts
 
Activity-- walk 15 mins - -1 pts
 
I really don't feel too hungry all the time like I used to when I would "diet".  This time I know that I can do it and I am determined.  Also, I know that God is behind me and the Holy Spirit is guiding me.  I know it will be hard to be "good" with all the candy and food coming up, but I know that I have self-control and that I can say no to the things that I do not need and that will not benefit my body. 
 
Today I have no energy at all.  I am very tired and didn't sleep well.  I think the steroids are contributing to that.  I took the last one today so hopefully that problem will stop and I will be able to sleep and have energy to move.
 
 

 

1 comment:

Mickkie said...

Can't read this entry. Seems the text is chinese again! :o)