My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Oct 27

I start my physical therapy this morning for my neck/back/shoulder pain! I am excited but I am scared that it is going to hurt.
Weigh in Monday: 176 lbs

Breakfast:
3/4 cup cereal-- 3 pts
1/2 cup skim milk--1 pts
2 cups coffee with splenda and powered crappy creamer--2 pts
total: 6 pts

Lunch:
1 piece of Pizza Rustica guessing 6 pts

Dinner:
3 oz lean chicken- 3 pts
1 cup veggies- 1 pt

Total 4 pts

Snack:
2 milky way fun size 4 pts
9 tortilla chips- 3 pts
1 tbsp spinach dip- 1 pt
1 can sprite zero
Total pts 8

Activity:
Walking 20 mins- -2 pts
total today 22 pts

I was in a really bad mood today and really snacked bad, but I still stayed in my range since dinner was so low in points. I am pretty proud of myself. I had wanted to do more activity, but it was cold so I didn't get the chance. Also, my neck was hurting really badly from the nerve stretches that I had to do.

No comments: