My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Oct 25

Today is a football game day and we are having a bbq, so my points are going to be high.

Breakfast:
Froot Loops- 1 cup--2pts
Whole Milk (it is all we have)- 1/2 cup- 2 pts
coffee-- 4 pts

So the rest of the day was really bad because we had the bbq. For lunch and dinner I enjoyed myself and had brisket, bread, potato salad, beans, ribs, chips and dip and one cupcake--even though I really wanted two.

Not too bad of a day, even though I did over eat a little and made my belly hurt.

I didn't get a work out in. We had intended on taking the kids for a walk, but then it got dark and we never did.

1 comment:

Mickkie said...

You are doing great keep up the good work. Who knows maybe next spring we can run a marathon! :o)