My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Friday, October 24, 2008

Today's Meals

Breakfast:
BeneFit High Fiber Oats and Peanut Butter Granola Bar--2pts
Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt--2pts
2 cups Coffee with creamer--4 pts
Total 8pts

I am going to buy fat-free creamer to get my breakfast points down. It is ridiculous to have 4 points in coffee.

24 oz. water

Lunch:
Campbell's Healthy Select Italian Wedding Style Soup: 4pts
2 small homemade biscuits: guessing 4 pts
Total 8 pts

36 oz. water

Tonight is not a good meal. I gotta get the "unhealthy food" out of the fridge so we are having brats, pork and beans, sauerkraut, and veggies. --So after I typed this I realized that the meal I had planned wasn't really too bad.
bun- 2 pts
beans- 2 pts
steamed squash and zucchini--free pts
sauerkraut--free pts
brat-- 5 pts
12 oz Sprite Zero- free pts
tot 9 pts
24 oz. water
points total for today: 25 pts

Activity:
Walked for 20 mins on break at work +1 activity point
Walked 1.1 mile pushing the stroller for 30 mins +2 activity point
15 mins of crunches, lunges, sqauts, push ups, and butt lifts +1 activity point

Total points: 25-5=20 points today
Total Water: 84 oz.

No comments: