My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Monday, June 1, 2009

I finally got my new laptop!

I can't believe it. It only took a worm virus crashing out Microsoft office for us to finally get one. It is the most beautiful thing. And the best thing about it....the BluRay player inside. I can't wait to try it out.

I am very impressed with the easy set up. It is basically just plug and play.

Now I have to head to Life Group, so I won't get to play all night, but I still will play when I get home. Thankfully there is no TV to watch in the summer. I just have to make sure that I am not neglecting my family (from today on) in order to play with my wonderful toy.

Now I can blog with the best of them....if only I could figure out the web cam...

No comments: