My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

blog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Challenge

New Year's Weight Loss Challenge

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

It has been a while since I posted a my husband rocks Friday, but today I have the best reason. My husband is a school teacher, so naturally he is at home in the summer. This does cause a little dissension because I have to work year round.

Today, my husband is at home, playing with my 2 year old....and her three year old cousin. Two little girls who are all-princess, all-adorable, and all-about-me. They are very sweet to each other, and love to see each other, but really fight like sisters.

My sister and bro-in-law came to town yesterday and we just decided we would keep my neice over night. With a quick trip to wal mart to buy some extra clothes and the only food my neice will eat (mac and cheese) we made it home, and the fun started.

Today there is a wagon ride planned, something fun for lunch, and who knows what else. All while I am at work...not having fun. My husband can handle it all, and he isn't scared. That is why my husband rocks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sweet guy!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Introduced to the MHR idea via Jennifer Poppy ~it rocks really.